The Balcony Stool teams up with the the Balcony Table for furniture that is locally produced from sustainable timber to help you enjoy dining and using your balcony or outdoor space.
Finish and Material
- Stools are sanded smooth to express their natural grain and knots
- Australian Spotted Gum is a native hardwood possessing extreme durability and rot resistance. Like all natural timbers it will silver off in the weather if left unsealed. Oiling can be done to maintain the original grain and colour if desired.
- The steel frame legs are painted with black satin, rust inhibiting outdoor paint for high durability and the timber has a smooth dressed finish.
- Balcony Stool (1 person) 450mm high and 280mm square.
- Also see the 2 seater Balcony Bench
- Customised sizes are also available at special request, please contact the nursery
Delivery - Please contact the nursery for delivery costs, please see details here.
- The nursery can deliver to locations within Melbourne, Build times are 2 - 4 weeks.
- Tables require a 2 person delivery team
Learn more about sustainably sourced timbers and how to care for timber used in furniture.