Australian Cypress Pine - 3 board planter
- Dimensions are 900mm long x 300mm wide (sizes can be customised at customers request). The 3 board planter is 600mm high.
- The shape and size are ideal for balconies, courtyards and narrow spaces.
- Planters are rough sawn and lightly sanded to express their natural grain and knots
- Planters come with rope handles for easy handling, galvanised screws that will not rust and sturdy 25mm thick boards for durability.
- Planter boxes are also available with wheels for easy relocation and cleaning, please select from the drop-down menu to add on to your purchase
- Australian Native White Cypress Pine is a native softwood possessing extreme durability and rot resistance. Like all natural timbers it will silver off in the weather if left unsealed. Oiling can be done to maintain the original grain and colour if desired.
Options - choose from the drop down menu's above
- Planter Boxes are also available with wheels for easy relocation and cleaning
- Potting mix is available in 25 Ltr bags ready for planting. Planting medium is premium grade and suitable for vegetables, herbs and general plants. Cacti, Organic and Regular potting mix can also be used to suit your plants.
Delivery - Please contact the nursery for delivery costs, please see details here.
- The nursery can deliver to locations within Melbourne, we generally have all sizes in stock but occasionally there may be a 2 week wait for delivery
- Cypress Pine planters require a 2 person delivery team
- We can also arrange installation and planting up.
Learn more about sustainably sourced timbers and how to care for timber used in Cypress Avenue Furniture.