Balcony Bench with backrest
The Balcony Bench with back rest was developed for those of us that like to linger at the table for just a little bit longer. The angled back rest provides the support that is needed and the seat base has been extended to 4 boards to give a deep comfortable seat.
As with the whole Balcony collection of furniture the Balcony Bench with back rest is made from Australian Cypress Pine which is rot resistant and sustainably sourced.
Finish and Material
- Benches are sanded smooth to express their natural grain and knots
- Australian Native White Cypress Pine is a native softwood possessing extreme durability and rot resistance. Like all natural timbers it will silver off in the weather if left unsealed. Oiling can be done to maintain the original grain and colour if desired.
- The steel frame legs are painted with black satin, rust inhibiting outdoor paint for high durability and the timber has a smooth dressed finish.
- Balcony Benches with back rest are 450mm high with a 350mm high angled back rest
- Length is 880mm x and width is 380mm (2 person)
- Customised sizes are also available at special request, please contact the nursery
Delivery - Please contact the nursery for delivery costs, please see details here.
- The nursery can deliver to locations within Melbourne, we generally have all sizes in stock but occasionally there may be a 2 week wait for delivery
- Table require a 2 person delivery team
Learn more about sustainably sourced timbers and how to care for timber used in furniture.